DATES: JULY 9-13, 2018
Times: 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Dates: July 16-20
Time: 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Place: MYERS-DAVIS LIFE COACHING
1141 E Main St., Suite 101-102
Batesvillke, AR 72501
Leadership Summit for Teens & Pre-Teens:
To Register: Call & register by leaving information at 8
870) 307-1004 or (501) 207-1301 OR Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below.
Leadership, Character, Personalities, Self-confidence, Communication, Goal Setting, Team Building, Etiquette
When students discover their own self-worth and approach life prepared to lead and achieve, the opportunities are endless. The Leadership Summit course teaches students to take responsibility, express themselves, and handle problems and decisions when they arise.
Outcomes: Through the Teen Leadership curriculum, students will:
Cost for Summer Course: $198.00 – Scholarships Available
- Develop a healthy self-concept, healthy relationships, and a sense of personal responsibility
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and the skills it measures, including self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, and social skills.
- Build skills in public speaking and communication as well as an understanding of personal image.
- Develop an understanding of principle-based decision-making and learn to make responsible personal and financial decisions
- Recognize and resist peer pressure
- Discover local, state and national governments
- Learn to become better family members and citizens
- Appreciate the need for vision in goal-setting, personally, and professionally.
- Prepares student for success in all that they pursue.